For those of you (I assume this is directed at you, Mom, unless you have actual secret Internet savvy that you’ve chosen to keep hidden) who don’t really know how this whole blog thing works, you start at the bottom. The newest entry appears at the top, so that when you come back, you won’t have to click anything or scroll anywhere to see if anything new has been added, not really - it should be right there. I’ve set it so anyone can leave comments on my posts - you shouldn’t need to register or anything - and it will send me an e-mail when I receive a comment, which I check daily or so. So please do comment, everyone; I don’t want to be typing these out for nothing. I just spent an entire day writing almost 6000 words. That’s a lot. A lot. So yeah, I don’t know, feedback’s good, posts are in reverse chronological order. As always. Also, if you think I’m being too verbose, or if there are other things you’d like to know that I haven’t included, or that there are instead superfluous, inconsequential details that I have included, or if my writing style is tedious in places and annoying in others, just please point these things out to me. I am attempting to write for an audience here, and I’m not really sure it’s working. It was perhaps a bad idea to write seven of these in one go, but we’ll see. I’m pretty sure if I hadn’t caught up now, I would never have.
Other than that, I guess that’s it. Anything else I’m omitting that anyone needs or wants to know? Let me know.
Shruti

2 comments:
So, other than your mom, who's the audience?
Hey Shruti,
Am enjoying your Argentina posts. Laughed through a lot of them esp. the awkward conversations with your host mom!! Didn't know what the 'E' meant and then later figured out she was Estela.
What makes one like people? Hmmm ... interesting question. I could write a thesis on that ... it's something we could talk about over a cup of masala chai next time we meet in Lafayette.
Until then, keep 'em comin'!
Uma
Post a Comment